Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We just got back from 2 great weeks in Oregon, but I don't have my pictures from that trip yet, so here are some older pics and videos.

I am always amazed by how fast and huge these amaryllis bulbs grow! Love em
Dwight always puts Carlos to sleep. Makes for a cute little picture.

Rivers still loves to wear her Malaysian outfit to school.






Going on our valentines date.


We were in Provo a few times working on our townhome for the new renters and I took the kids on a hike to the Y on the mountain. We didn't quite make it to the Y but Rivers loved sliding down the trail on the snow and said she wished she could take a hike like that every day.







Skiing practice at Sugarhouse Park.



At a field trip with Rivers. We went to the capital theatre and watched a modern dance performance with her class. It was the most abstract thing I've ever seen and held my attention for about 5 minutes.



For my birthday Tanner cleverly brought me a pineapple with candles instead of a cake.



This first video was from last summer - you can tell Rivers and Madison are half Bushnell because instead of sand castles, they each drew a track with lanes and raced around it. The second video shows my graceful son eating his oatmeal.


No comments: