So it's taken me forever to get these pics from our Santa Cruz camping trip/Nuno reunion from July up because I am obviously pregnant in them and I was going to do some blog first about me being pregnant...with twins, but being on bedrest I can't even get up to get the camera, cord, use the scanner to scan ultrasound pics etc., so I'm doing this in the mean time.
Here are some pics from the boardwalk in Santa Cruz - CD didn't like the whale ride.



Here is one of the beach days. I gave Carlos the camera to take some pics and he came back with these couple shots of everyone. Vote for your favorite couple :)
Yvonne and Ed

This is Salesi and CD who found a spot by themselves to eat snacks and soon were surrounded by seagulls.


Dwight loved his headlamp and wanted to put it on first thing in the morning.
Yvonne and Ed
This is Salesi and CD who found a spot by themselves to eat snacks and soon were surrounded by seagulls.
Dwight loved his headlamp and wanted to put it on first thing in the morning.
3 comments:
How exciting that you are pregnant! And twins! You guys are going to be caught up to us in a few months:) That is awesome!
Oh, and your trip looks like it was fun:)
Yay...new pics!! So cute. You can barely tell you are pregnant. I'm glad to hear the news is out...I hope that means that things are going well ( though you are obviously still on bedrest!). These pics are great...your kids are adorable and it looks like you were all having a great time. You and Carlos are such a cute couple...can't wait to see the next 2 babies!
Congratulations!!! Twins, huh? You must be a righteous strong woman?! (: Bed rest equals no running right??? How is that possible??? Well - I hope you do what is advised to keep you and the babies healthy. You look great.
Post a Comment