Monday, February 13, 2012

Family Pics and pre-school pics

Back in November we had Whit Whit take our family pics.  My computer is not letting me upload my favorite ones, but here are a few that I like too. 



At CD's preschool, they also had a professional photographer come in and do a cute little photoshoot with each kid for their class pictures, and I love this one.  Again, I couldn't get them all to upload, so here are just a few.  Did I mention how much he loves his pre-school and how great it is?  It is attached to a competitive gymnastics gym, so they get 2:15 of pre-school with Ms. Daisy and then get a gymnastics class the last 45 minutes.  He is crazy about it!  I almost didn't send him to pre-school because I love that little guy and didn't want to send him off any earlier than I had to, but it has turned out to be perfect because it's only 2 mornings a week for 3 hrs. and he loves it so much that it's never hard to get him up and ready.  Plus it's like a mile down the road.

This one cracks me up - he looks like he's thinking the photographer is so ridiculous for making him do all these silly things.


2 comments:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

wow CD and your twins are looking older - they are growing up!!! You all look great!!!! Seems like yesterday I saw a picture of you at the hosptial awaiting the twins arrival . . . or am I imagining that?!? (: Alles gute - - -

Becki Hamilton said...

Oh my goodness!!!
The kids are so freaking adorable!
I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
I love you all.
~Aunt Becki