 |
| Yep, still behind....so for the 4th of July the crew was in the parade again spraying people with water. Carlos sat in the truck with the twins to make sure they didn't jump out and I walked behind the lines of people along the parade route with the stroller to meet them at the end. It was funny to hear all the things people said as they were getting sprayed with water. Most of them thought it was funny, but hearing the few nasty comments from the grumps made me have to hold in my laughter. We did the 5k that morning too along the waterfront. |
Carlos was the master of ceremonies for our home fireworks show. Wowee, look at that exciting smoke.
 |
| Sienna's facial expression with each firework...love it. |
The audience
...and more audience.
 |
| I was in the barn for maybe 2 minutes helping Rivers with her sheep and came out and the twins had stripped down and jumped in to swim in the watering trough. Good thing it was freshly filled. |
Rivers and Madison worked soooo long and hard with these sheep to get them ready for fair. Here are the freshly washed sheep taking a walk.
 |
| The little guys loved to get in on the action too. |
 |
| Oh yes....berry time in the Northwest again.....and it is amazing how many and how fast my kids can shove em down. |
So, trip #2 was a great one down to camp near Santa Cruz, CA right by the beach. It is a Nuno tradition and one that I love. We took our mammoth yurt like tent and set up for a week with the Nuno bunch. I love this pic I caught of Dre opening the tent in the morning (in his stylin PJs).
 |
| We always spend a day at the boardwalk. |
More stylin PJ's in this pic. I will have to do another beach post with Carlos' phone pics because my phone died and I didn't get many. So, roadtrip #2 blog will have to be.. continued.
 |
| Rivers making jam with her 4-H teacher. She entered a bunch of stuff she made into the county fair and her art won grand champion, her skirt was selected for the state fair, her bracelet won champion, her rasperry streusel muffins were reserve champion....and I think I'm forgetting something, but she totally got into the whole fair thing and talking to the judges, etc. |
playing on the locomotive at Avery Park...
Outdoor I-pad viewing fort they made.
 |
| Could there be a cuter karate dude? He had fun with it for 6 months, but started getting bored and we kept not wanting to pay the extra $60 for him to test and get his next colored belt, so Carlos said "he'll just be the awesomest white belt ever" and we're done with karate for now. Too much other stuff to do. |
 |
| Rivers is such a cute little farmgirl |
 |
| My boy Dreyton is such a lovie... |
...and Reagan usually does this (flings her head away) if you go in for a kiss.
3 comments:
Go Rivers! Sounds like she is good at everything she tries!
Love to see what your cute family is up to!
Amazing summer fun, Tasha. I love to see all the activities your kids are doing. Beautiful sheep and their shepherds! Camping trip looks awesome - if you are there next summer, give Morgan and Kirsha a call --- they also love the boardwalk about once a year --- and are only an hour away. Keep having fun and keep posting! Love you -- Bonnie
Good job Rivers with the 4H fair events! I need to learn more about that - one of my students in my sewing summer camp entered the items she made in the county fair and won and got to go to the state fair! :) Exciting! She was entering a sheep too - so she just went under that - - - I dont' know any rules - so I should find out if my other students could enter. :)
Post a Comment