 |
| It started feeling like Spring this year in February (which is very different from last year) |
We made a valentine pendant thingy and lovebug ears to get ready for Valentines Day.
Looking for frogs Valentines Day afternoon (somehow Reagan makes it into every picture:)
 |
| Valentines table all set the night before for Valentines breakfast. |
 |
| That afternoon we went on a hike at Fitton Green and took time to stop and climb this huge oak tree. |
The triplets
 |
| Rivers got stuck out on a limb and Carlos had to rescue her. |
 |
| I love this pic of the three littles running down the trail with the many layers of mountains in the back. |
Carlos trying to bask in the sun for a minute but the kids all immediately climb all over him (and he likes it that way)
We tried the painting with shaving cream in the bathtub from pinterest and coloring the water.
 |
| For Gallery Night at the school all the 5th graders prepared reports and posters on someone then gave presentations on them. It was optional to dress like the person and I think Rivers made quite the convincing Albert Einstein. |
I thought her drawing of him was quite convincing too.
So, we have a lot of dance nights at our house, but it usually involves lots of fast dancing and crazy moves. I couldn't resist this photo moment when a slow song came on and they partnered up and slowed things down a notch.
 |
| The kids LOVE preschool. I came so close to not enrolling them thinking we could just have fun at home, but they ask every single day to go and make me play preschool on the days they don't go. Plus, it's once in a lifetime to have them all three in the same class together. CD is starting to look so large though that he looks like he should be the teacher's aide. |
Another February event was the unforgettable birthday party for Riggie Smalls and Warren G. Gangsta style.
 |
| The favors included candy gold grillz, sunglasses, necklaces, and personalized rapper names for each kid. |
 |
| So darn cute! Tyler also made the birthday boys personalized Snoop and Dre T-shirts. Nice party planning Am! |
Watching Dad and uncles play church ball (They won the championship by the way....sorry Tyler)
The last week of February was so warm that the kids begged me to put the sprinkler under the trampoline....why not? Reagan has the longest, skinniest legs.
Next up for birthday celebrations was Cassidy's 3rd. Here are representatives of the bird and bunny scavenger hunt teams.
 |
| Go birds! |
Shopping at Trader Joes with the team.
Here is another shopping trip when I was daring enough to go into Winco with my three little crazies and Riggins (since we got to watch him for the afternoon). Dreyton transformed into Elvis, Reagan is ready to party, and Riggs is totally unfazed.
Rivers' sheep "Snow" had triplets!
I got to go have dinner on the coast with one of my fav mission companions who was in town with her family. Wish they lived closer than Nevada - they are so much fun and our kids are the same ages.
 |
| Listening to the seals bark on the pier after dinner. |
Love this pic of little Rea Rea sitting in Sunbeams class.
 |
| We all had such a great time watching Rivers play basketball this season too. Wow, check out that serious screen in top left and then a breakaway lay-up. Rivs was an intense defender! |
 |
| Takin' it to the hoop. |
 |
| Their team only lost one game (to a team that had 4 seventh graders) and even that loss came in overtime. Woohoo! |
3 comments:
I was alreay going to ask this when I started reading this post before I saw the mission visitor you had . . . . but I might come to Oregon next summer . . . so if you're home - can I come by and say hi?!?! :)
Love all the pictures!!!
You guys sure live in a beautiful part of the country! It was sure fun to see you and your cute family!
Post a Comment