
Carlos turns 34 today so here are some pics I like - most of them showing what a really good Dad he is. Lately he has been pulling double duty as a provider and single Dad and he's pulling it off without any complaints. He gets the kids up and ready in the morning and off to school or friend's houses, works, takes the kids to their stuff in the evenings, and spends every other second of his time at the hospital with me - smiling and being supportive of me and our situation.

I've been impressed with his juggling skills - only the house cleaning gets left out :) Here he is with Rivers on her first day of school.
2 comments:
Wow - what a keeper to be doing the single parenting thing with young children!!! It's hard to do it all solo! Hats off to Carlos and Alles Gute zum Geburtstag wishes!!! Hope you are doing okay too!!! Take care of yourself!!!
Happy birthday Carlos! I didn't realize you were in the hospital Tasha - I hope you are doing okay!
Post a Comment