I told someone the other day that I'm "giddy" happy. This is a big reason why.
This little guy has me wrapped around his tiny finger already. He had surgery last week and did so well.
Reagan is the easiest baby.
Yvonne (Carlos' sister) came for a few days to hold babies so I could get a few things done!
I took Dwight and Rivers on a hike a couple weeks ago and it ended up being over 2 hours and we had to go to the top of the mountain before they would turn around.
I just noticed that someone else's poodle dog made it into this picture. It kind of blends into the background so I didn't notice until just now.
Can you spot Rivers in the little brush tree thicket? Everytime we passed a little sorry thicket of these Rivers would get off of the trail and go through them because she said she needed more adventure. I need more trees.
For my big 35th birthday we had my friend Jesse and her husband (Tanner's friend) over with Tanner and Alissa for a delicious dinner of grilled salmon, Karli's salad, squash, garlic bread and Alissa made homemade warm crepes filled with ice cream and blackberries for dessert. Mmm. Mmm. Thanks to Carlos for grilling the Salmon outside in the snow.

My men looking very dapper in their sweaters.

During the winter we always sign the kids up for swimming lessons to do something fun and summery after school.

The matching hats I made them.

Tanner and Alissa helping out with the babes. Tanner is extra holy in this pic. Do you like the short haircut I gave him? I actually used clippers. Haven't used clippers on him in like 10 years, but as he says, you can't have a beard and long hair, so he kept the beard and cut the hair.

This is the twins' first walk outside. Yeeeeeha!! I kept saying the first 50 degree day I was breaking out of the house with the babies and I think it was like 49 this day.
Daniel (Carlos' brother) and Karli make a visit.

During the winter we always sign the kids up for swimming lessons to do something fun and summery after school.
The matching hats I made them.
Tanner and Alissa helping out with the babes. Tanner is extra holy in this pic. Do you like the short haircut I gave him? I actually used clippers. Haven't used clippers on him in like 10 years, but as he says, you can't have a beard and long hair, so he kept the beard and cut the hair.
This is the twins' first walk outside. Yeeeeeha!! I kept saying the first 50 degree day I was breaking out of the house with the babies and I think it was like 49 this day.
Reagan peeking out of her snuggly spot.

Boys reading on the pot starts early.
Super Bowl party. Artichoke squares (new favorite), cilantro lime shrimp, guacamole, and little wrapped weinies. Oh and grape juice with Fresca.

Rivers just had her last basketball game. She played Junior Jazz this year with Carlos as the coach
Rivs and I wearing our matching dresses
Playing with Rivers' kitchen science kit. The funny picture was from the back because of the backless apron.
Rivers and I went ice skating at the Gallivan Center for our date. It was her first time and luckily she caught on fast. She said it was the funnest thing she's ever done.
After skating we hit up good old IHOP for a late dinner (breakfast).
Finally found something on Reagan that looks like me - her long skinny fingers.

Boys reading on the pot starts early.
Rivers just had her last basketball game. She played Junior Jazz this year with Carlos as the coach
Reagan modeling one of my old baby outfits.
2 comments:
Your dairy supply is very impressive:)
What did your little guy have surgery for? glad he did well with it!
You have a super cute family!
Tanner was very creative....love the boot boquets!
You look like your mom with that dark hair!
i love your pics tasha! dwight is getting so big and he is dang cute! i love those babies. i wish you could come here so i could hold one!
Post a Comment