
I know it's been a while, so again there are lots of pictures. It's been a fun month though with lots of visits and visitors. Here are the boys trying out a long board.

Dreyton showing off his huge dimples.

This is Dreyton in his hospital nightie he wore while at the hospital for his hernia surgeries. He's so much more comfortable now that his two hernias are fixed.

I love tiny feet. I feel like I am always cutting someone's toe or fingernails though.



I caught Rivers drinking out of the milk carton. I love the outfits she comes up with.

The shower picture. The babes love the shower.

One of my best friends from high school came to Park City so we got to hang out and catch up for a few hours. It's hard to tell but she's like 6 months pregnant. Nice to have an adult to talk to and so much to reminisce about!

I thought they looked cute in their matching outfits but they weren't very happy about me making them have picture time.

Here's another matching outfit picture - still not happy about it but tolerating me treating them like my dolls.

They're Rivers' dolls too.

We had a make-over night when Carlos was gone. I straightened Rivers' hair and put on a little make-up and it freaked me out how much older she suddenly looked - I didn't like it (she loved it)

I love stuffing my babies into the buggy together. They love it too.

Here are the hat and boots I made for Whitney's new little baby girl Cassidy. If my babes had been born on time they would only be 2 months older than their new cousin.

Some more cute booties I made for the twins. Their legs look like they are doll legs.


Reagan looking very serious.

Dreyton showing his charming smile again.

I took Rivers up to Alta on the day it was almost 50 degrees up there. Soooo fun! I love skiing without a coat or hat!

Rivers is such a fun skiing partner.

I love how the babes always wake up smiling. They can't really move, but somehow during the night they often wiggle toward eachother and I find them like this in the morning.

Here's another picture of them showing their love. They intertwine their arms while they sleep in the buggy.

Dwight seems huge now. Actually his head does look as big as mine here.


Lovin' the new wagon! Favorite quotes by them this month: Rivers (as she was riding her bike by me while I was running one night after dark) "It feels so fresh out tonight - like a cup of Oregon. I feel so free!" Dwight (while watching me get ready) "you're beautiful Mommy, you're perfect." (of course I loved that). His funniest and grossest comment by far was "it tastes like Top Ramen!" Ask me for the story behind what tasted like Top Ramen - it's too gross to post.

Oma came to visit during her spring break. Here she is making 65 look pretty darn good. She was excited to push the buggy because she said I got 3 things she always wanted - "twins, a buggy, and a drinking fountain".

Sunday in the sun talking to Madison.

Sunday in the sun doing his work with cowboy boots and no pants (as usual).

I did something crazy for me - I left my babies for one day and a night to go see my sister and her very cute new 3 week old in Portland.

Here's Whitney looking hot as ever. She looks too small and that baby looks too big to imagine it was in her just 3 weeks ago. We got pedicures and went out to dinner at a delicious (and really quite authentic) german restaurant called The Berlin House. We toasted with Malz Beer. I wanted to go to see the babe and give Whitney a break, but her in-laws were there too, so it ended up being a much needed refreshing break for me too. Good job Carlos managing everything at home for a day (even if you did call in reinforcements- thanks Cheryl and Sarah).

Tyler and Amber also came to visit for spring break. Here's another sunny Sunday eating outside and playing a little catch.

This is where I found CD one day. I can't believe it didn't break under his weight.

I don't know if you can tell, but it is snowing hard in this picture but Carlos is still out there grilling away.

Becki (Carlos' sister) and her kids came to visit for their spring break too! It's always nice to have extra arms around.

I guess her kids aren't really 'kids' anymore. Here are Maddi and Tori looking cute while Reagan poses for the shot.

One of my favorite things about babies is when they figure out their hands are attached to them and they just stare at their hands. I caught Dreyton staring at his amazing hand here.


Happy Easter!!! The twins both weighed in at 10 lbs this week! They're 5 months old and finally getting some meat on them.

Easter Sunday. They're totally going bald.
All dressed up with nowhere to go. Still another 2 months until we're supposed to take them out. Getting closer. It doesn't matter anyway because about 5 minutes after I took this picture she pooped all up her back and all over her clothes.
5 comments:
So good to see you Tasha. What a great sister you are making the sacrifice you did to see Whitney and Cassidy. Send me an email so I can send you the pictures I took of you holding Cassidy. Your family is as darling as ever.
Observations I made from your latest post: 1. Rivers is starting to look like a teenager, 2. I think CD is going to be a giant, 3. I noticed you still have that thermal shirt that used to be mine (you're wearing it in the ski picture) 4. We need to come up with a business plan.
Your kids are so cute! We drove up to Salt Lake for a wedding and saw Dwight doing something through the window. We were so sad we couldn't stop, we were going to be late. Dwight's hair is awesome, oh and Skye and Dwight must have been good buddies because she never wears pants either. We started a blog coltandcc.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Looks like everyone is doing great!
How fun to see all your new pics and see how much the babies are changing and growing. They look so happy! And Whitney is right about Rivers...she's looking so grown up. She's beautiful. Seeing the picture you took of us made we wish we could get together again and do some more reminiscing! Maybe you'll make it to Oregon this summer? I've got just under 2 months to go before we have another baby in the house...it will be a busy summer! Now it's my turn to put some new pictures on my blog!
I don't know how you do it with 2 babies! I am so impressed! They are getting so big! I love how snuggly they are together! Bring those kids to Oregon so we can play!
Post a Comment