Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thanksgiving with the Nuno bunch

 Before we get to Thanksgiving, here are a few "family stuff" pictures.  Dre got this cape and mask for his birthday and didn't take them off for weeks it seemed....even during an intense game of soccer with CD.
Tee hee hee

 We needed new window coverings for this big front window, and Rivers would not leave the store without these.  The trees even glow in the dark when the lights are off.  I was nervous buying them, but once they were up, they started growing on me immediately.  Not for everyone, but perfect for our family (they said it makes them feel like they're in Oregon :).  They're actually supposed to be wall decorations, but we hung them up for curtains.  We got café shutters on our kitchen windows which I like a lot too.  Now people walking by can't see me dancing around the kitchen to spotify. 
 Cute little matching hats I made for my friend's new baby and his older brother.

 We ran out and made snowmen during the first snow.  Reagan's snowman has quite the ghetto booty.
 Carlos' mom gave me these shirts that used to be his and they just happen to fit CD and Dreyton perfectly.  Dre's is perfectly in style 30 years later with the tribal print.


 I got dressed up and went to my friend's disco birthday party.  Carlos wasn't home so I put his costume on Rivers and took her as my date:)  It was quite the impressive dance party.  I was impressed that it was her husband that put it together. 
 Thanksgiving!!!  We spent Thanksgiving day with the Nuno bunch (after a ward Turkey Bowl of course).  There were so many people that we set up tables and ate at the church.  It's the first time in years that the all of Carlos' family was together, so we got lots of pictures.


The whole crew
 

All the Nuno cousins.
 Girl cousins
The boys

The girlies.  We ended the day at Nana and Lito's new house that is almost done, so we could each put a green paint handprint on the playroom wall (that will eventually be a tree).

No comments: